Mauget capsules are simple and easy to apply. No need to purchase expensive, complex tree-injection equipment requiring costly repairs and maintenance. Mauget products have been developed strictly for trees with no need for any kind of “Bark Plugs”. A cordless, electric drill is all that’s needed.
Mauget is”The Right Way To Treat A Tree.”
SIMPLE & EASY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Measure the tree at breast height (DBH) in inches (diameter).
- Divide that number by 2 (if measuring circumference, divide by 6), that will establish the number of capsules to use on the tree.
- Drill 11/64″ holes approximately 6″ apart at the base (root butress) of the tree, avoiding root valleys.
- Compress capsules by hand or use the Mauget compression tool.
- Insert the feeder tube onto the capsule (gunsight upward).
- Place capsule and feeder tube into holes drilled into that tree.
- Tap the compressed capsule and feeder tube on the rear of capsule seating the feeder tube into the tree while puncturing the capsules membrane/feeder tube interface at the same time.
- Remove capsule and feeder tube from the tree when empty.
- Dispose of the emptied capsules as outlined below.
Watch our installation video in either English or en Español: