The J.J. Mauget company is the company that is responsible for the birth of modern tree-injection technology
also known as micro-injections.
Mauget is the pioneer of tree-injection / micro-injection technology.
Mauget maintains the highest standards of quality controls insuring the highest quality products each and every time produced in our state of the art 20,000 sq.ft manufacturing facility. All Mauget products are produced in the U.S.A.
- The tree’s natural circulatory system (vascular/transport system) is utilized to distribute chemicals. Unlike other injection systems Mauget’s system works with the trees own system.
- Mauget micro-injection sites close (compartmentalize) very quickly as a result of the injection size.
- Mauget’s injections are small and shallow, penetrating only just behind the bark into the trees vascular system. Mauget’s injection sites are very small and shallow as recommended by Dr Alex Shigo’s in his research on tree wounding. The Mauget Treeinjection system was designed around his respected research.
- No deep chemical reservoirs need to be drilled into a tree to hold chemicals in place.
- No artificial sealing plugs needed to prevent chemicals from leaking from the tree and causing damage.
- Mauget’s history speaks for itself.
- The Mauget tree micro-injection system is a closed chemical application system, exposures are greatly reduced.
- No expensive, technical equipment to purchase, maintain or repair.
- Mauget tree micro-injections are an environmentally safe and easy method of applying chemicals to trees
- No drift or off target chemical exposure to adjacent areas.
- Use around water sources without the worry of water contamination.
- All Mauget chemicals are systemic staying inside the tree’s system where it does the most good.
- There are no wash-off concerns even if it rains immediately after injection. Mauget tree-injections can even be installed in the rain.
- Efficient, targeted chemical application system. All of the chemical go directly to the intended target.
- Mauget’s injection sites are very small and shallow as recommended by Dr Alex Shigo.
- Spray applications require large, expensive, dangerous equipment to reach tops of tall trees.The potential for drift, runoff near waterways or in high-traffic areas such as parks or schools are a concern.
- Mauget’s broad product line provides very effective control for a wide range of tree health care problems.
- The Mauget tree micro-injection system is a fast, economical and profitable service to provide to your customers.
- The Mauget tree micro-injection system is simple and easy to learn and takes only minutes to apply.
- There are many more benefits for using the Mauget tree micro-injection system.